1. Home
  2. -
  3. Value Adjustment Board
  4. -
  5. Withdrawal of Your Petition

Withdrawal of Your Petition

Petitioners may withdraw their petitions at any time. Petitions that are withdrawn are required to be reported to the VAB Clerk. To properly capture withdrawals petitioners will be asked to complete form DR-485WI found here: https://floridarevenue.com/property/Documents/dr485wi.pdf

You may mail the withdrawal form to the VAB Clerk, P.O. Drawer B, Starke, Florida 32091 or
email at [email protected].